Buy them on the official website of the Alhambra and contact us to book your guided tour.
In this website you will find all the information available of the Alhambra entrances: schedules, prices, types of visits, facilites and much more!
Please, fill out the form completely and we will contact you as soon as possible.
You can visit the whole monumental site: Alcazaba or the fortress, Nasrid Palaces, Partal gardens, Medina, Generalife Palace and her gardens.
And do not forget to respect the time printed on your tickets for the Nasrid Palaces.
Gardens, Generalife and Alcazaba Tickets
You can visit the whole monumental site except for the Nasrid Palaces.
Nasrid Palaces are not included in this ticket.
However, you will see the Alcazaba or fortress, Partal Gardens, Medina, Generalife Palace and her gardens.
Night visit to the Nasrid Palaces
Visit of the Nasrid Palaces at night.
The visit includes all the elements of the Palace as the Palace of Justice or Mexuar, Palace of Comares, Lion Courtyard and the christian chambers added by the Holy Roman Emperor Charles.
And we recommend this ticket especially for high summer.
Recommended in summer:
Dobla de Oro and General and Alhambra ticket
A combined tickets including Alhambra General ticket and monuments of the old Moorish Quatre the Albacin like The 14th century Palace of Daralhorra, The Moorish houses of Zafra and Horno del Oro, The 11th century Hamam, and finally the caravansaray Corral del Carbón.
In this way, this ticket is perfect if you have more time to spend in Granada.
Carmen Rodriguez Acosta and Alhambra ticket
Combined General Alhambra ticket including Carmen de Rodriguez Acosta that is a typical house with garden and museum of Granada of a famous painter and colector of the city.
Discounts and prices
- Adults: 14.85 €
- EU citizens over 65 years old: 8.48 €
- Free acces for children under 12 years old
- People with disabilites over 32%: 8.48€
- Alhambra gardens, Generalife and Alcazaba: 7.42€
- Night visit to the Nasrid Palaces: 8,48 €
ALHAMBRA GENERAL ENTRANCE + CARMEN RODRIGUEZ ACOSTA
- (Carmen or typical Granada’s House and Museum Rodriguez Acosta): 18,03 €
- People with disabilities over 32 %: 11.73 €
- EU Citizens over 65 years old: 11.73 €
- Children between 12-15 years old: 11.73€
* If you buy a ticket with any discount you have to show documentation at the main ticket office to get a valid ticket before entering the monument.
General Dobla de Oro: 20.84€
ALHAMBRA TICKETS NOTES:
- Do not forget to make a reservation for the children under 12 years old.
- Do not forget to present your documentacion in the ticket office if you have any special discount and your passports.
*** These rates are the official Alhambra ticket prices.
Prices updated in January 2020.
ALHAMBRA ESSENTIAL INFORMATION
- Winter schedule: From 8.30 to 18.00 hours / Summer schedule: From 8.30 to 20 hours
- Night tours: Winter from 20 to 21.30 hours only Fridays and Saturdays / Summer from 22 to 23.30 hours and from Tuesdays to Saturdays.
How to get to the Alhambra?
You can walk up from Plaza Nueva by the Cuesta de Gomerez. You will cross the Gate of the Pommegrates, the woods of the Alhambra and following the centre of the valley at the far end you will find the Ticket Office. On your way up you will see the city walls of the Alhambra on you left hand side. A very pleasant walk uphill, especially with nice weather.
An other option is to take the bus C30 from the city centre (Plaza Isabel la Católica) to the Ticket Office. Wherever you are in Granada you can take as well a taxi towards the main Ticket Office. The phone number of the taxi company is 958-280654.
By car on the highway A-395 you will see the signs indicating the Alhambra. You will pass by a tunnel and keeping on the left lane you take the exit number 5A. Then, turn left on the roundabout uphill (Avenida de Santa Maria de la Alhambra) passing by Vithas Hospital. Finally, on top of the hill you will find another roundabout with the entrance to the main carpark.
General information of Alhambra facilites
- The Alhambra tour will take you almost 3 hours and it is a bit more than 4 kilometers, therefore we recommend confortable shoes.
- Do not forget in summer a bottle of water and solar protection.
- Photograhs can be taken throughout the monumental site but without flash in the Nasrid Palaces. It is forbidden to use tripods in the entire enclosure.
- Trolleys for babies are restricted in the main palaces. There is consigment within the restroom area next to the main entrance to the Nasrid Palaces.
- Suitcases or backpacks can be left in the consignment but if you take a backpack into the palaces you have to carry it on the front side for conservation reasons.
- There is a first aid service of Cruz Roja within the restroom building, next to main entrance to the Nasrid Palaces and the palace of Charles V.